Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A to Z about ME

A- Age: 26
B - Bed size: Single
C - Chore you hate: Vacuuming
D - Dad's Name: Tony
E - Essential start your day item: Beroka
F - Favorite actor(s): Zach Braff
G - Gold or Silver: White Gold
H - Height: 163cm
I - Instruments you play(ed): Guitar
J - Job title: Purchasing officer/Expeditor
K - Kid(s): Zero
L - Living arrangements: Flat with best friend
M - Mum's name : Maryanne
N - Nicknames: Cinty, Cintys, Cinta, Dylan, Gin, Jac, Lewa
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: When I had my tonsils out
P - Pet Peeve(s): People who leave their indicator on
Q - Quotes you like: It’s only money, they’re still making it
R - Right or left handed: Left
S - Siblings: Two sisters
T - Time you wake up: I try to wake up before 6 but that usually turns into 7:45
U - Unusual habit: I name inanimate objects
V - Vegetable you dislike: Egg Plant
W - Ways you run late: I don't usually
X - X-rays you've had: Leg and collar bone
Y - Yummy food you make: Pasta
Z - Zodiac: Aquarius... I think

7 comments:

  1. its the radically condensed version of your autobiogrpahy . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, may I pinch this? Seems like a fun bloggity.

    Woo, Jacinta nicknames! *thinks about own life* Chook, cints, minty, jacy, jacie, cints, jack, jocasta (no idea where they got that one..haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo cool post! Can I use it? Thanks for checking out my blog btw, I shall be reading yours often too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I love the condensation (ha!).

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes everyone can use it!! It's simple but interesting to see what answers others come up with :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really neat post. I might borrow it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so cute! :) naming inanimate objects! Love it

    ReplyDelete