Friday, April 24, 2009

Window Zoo

I heard about this delightful idea thanks to Flickr many many moons ago when I was completely addicted to the site. The idea is that you attach the decal to a window and then voila you have Window Zoo. I find it such a cute idea since I'm forever seeing shop windows/displays I would love to photograph and including the decal makes the idea so much more appealing. I think I prefer the one looking from the outside in, although it seems that they are pretty few and far between with the majority being from the inside out. I have attached a few from both sides of the window so you can have a glimpse of what this is all about
























27 comments:

  1. great idea!!! I'd love to stick some animals on my windows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i know but you have to have a good sunny tan first=) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, thanks for reading (and commenting!!)

    What a genius idea! I LOVE the sunset one, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, thank you for visiting my blog :)
    that iis a cute idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thats so cool! I'm going to have to try it.

    Thank you for your congratulations on my engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what?!??! BRILLIANT!!! love it!!! and thank you for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 'mermaid' gazing out at the water is so pretty! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! That's so cool! I love the last three :) I can see how they'd be addictive...

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete
  9. hhaha yeah that is really neat!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this fab tip! Love those who think 'outside the box' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such an original idea, really

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know! The first pair is really easy to do yourself it you have an old pair of black shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice collection of pics ...I like the dresses in the one of the middle ones!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the duck flying over the city! and thanks for visiting my blog! xoxo-danielle

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the bird appearing to fly in the sunset. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the third photo from the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I´ve never heard of it before...but it looks good. Haha. I can´t believe I haven´t been a follower of your blog before...but now I am. I´m your 61st follower. :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, that's fucking brilliant! :)
    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  19. i like this a lottttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

    very very cute :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete